Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 Devotion

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

2 Corinthians 6:1-2

1As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain. 2For he says,
"In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Quick Notes
Grace is something freely given to us that is not dependent on anything we do. Sometimes those of us who are Christians forget that and think that we are entitled because we are believers. That is not the case. We are no better and they (whoever they may be) are no worse and we are no worse and they are no better when it comes to grace.

Quick Questions

Do you thank God for gracing you or yourself for being graced?

Quick Prayer

Lord Jesus, thank you for your grace. It gets me through when everything else fails. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment