Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 Devotion

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Psalm 3

1-2 God! Look! Enemies past counting! Enemies sprouting like mushrooms, Mobs of them all around me, roaring their mockery: "Hah! No help for him from God!" 3-4 But you, God, shield me on all sides; You ground my feet, you lift my head high; With all my might I shout up to God, His answers thunder from the holy mountain.

5-6 I stretch myself out. I sleep. Then I'm up again—rested, tall and steady, Fearless before the enemy mobs Coming at me from all sides.
7 Up, God! My God, help me! Slap their faces, First this cheek, then the other, Your fist hard in their teeth!
8 Real help comes from God. Your blessing clothes your people!

Quick Notes

Sometimes we get so overwhelmed by all the things that we are into that we feel like everything is attacking us. Yet we have to come to the realization that God is our help. We are allowed to cast our cares and burdens on Him. He is our Rock and our Salvation.

Quick Questions

Do you ever feel overwhelmed? Do you think you can give your stress to God?

Quick Prayer

Lord Jesus, help carry me through my times of stress. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment